Wednesday 29 April 2009

voices

Well today I will be off in a moment to lock myself in the studio.;. My mind seems awash with thoughts.. I suppose if one was to ask what do i get out of painting? My answer would have to be, it silents the voices.. Not in in insane kind of way, i would like to think. But does one really truly know that they are indeed insane? hmmmmmmmmmm But in a therapeutic, relaxing kind of way..

I have some very exciting projects coming up but dont want to reveal just yet. suspense is grande..
Besides there are certain forces out there..........that is all I am saying.

There seems to be all this panic about the swine flu. I just dont know how to react to it all. Is it like the boy who cried wolfe? I am not going to let it bother me at the moment as it is a distance from us at the moment. Now I hear you can still catch it with the face mask if your skin is wet.

agh

not thinking about it..

Right I am now off.. kx

No comments:

Post a Comment