Tuesday 5 May 2009

teapots


Well I am working on a teapot to go to charity, Willow foundation.. I am not painting a teapot rather than painting on a teapot. Which i might add is a wee bit tricky as it dries matte and it is so hard to see what it will be like after it is all fired. The paints sink into the pottery as well. I hope it all works out ok..

I am still painting my skulls as well. And of course I have been hanging out on the beach loads! Why you ask? because I can..

I have also spotted a couple of grey hairs! On my head I might add! Some might say I am becoming wise, my ass! Hair dye here I come! Not sure how I feel about this whole thing really.. Might be a mid life crisis looming. hmmmmmmmm I DO need a new shiny car.

I am also brushing up on my french so if you see me please talk to me in french.. or is you feel compelled to write, write to me in french please. I need to be fluent by the end of the month or near enough hehe..

kx

No comments:

Post a Comment