Monday 13 April 2009

EAster

Well I have heard that easter is a time for sacrifices and such.. I did none of this but now I might be laying off of the wine for a while.. haha the wine was fine but my sister gave me baileys at the end so its all her fault! I after a restless night and a dodgy tummy I think this is a good idea indeed. detox here i come. I am no longer 20 and the effects are not too good. I was a mic hog with the karaoke again , and have no recollection of how i got home.

On a positive note the house smells of chocolate, mmmmmmmmmm

Where I have sliced my finger it is starting to get a little swollen so better get out the old hydrogen peroxide before it goes all manky! not good!

My heart goes out to all my Italian neighbours also..... not much of an easter for them. :(

I cant really think of anything really important to say today.. my mind is foggy! And I am clumsy as I have already dropped about 6 things.. I need a 'bed in' film day today, but my eyes couldnt take the telly glare!

HELP!

bloody Baileys!
k

No comments:

Post a Comment