Thursday 2 April 2009

The art of conversation

Yes the art of conversation, usually best when both parties do this. I have had many friends over the years that we just drop a line once in a while and are able to be where we left off. Then there is the type of friends who never contact you and and you have to do the chasing. Perhaps I should take the hint! haha Then there is the type who you write to and ask a fortitude of questions only for none of them to be aknowledged or answered so you think why bother? Or even did they get it? I always remember hearing when I was younger the key to any relationship is communication.. now as I am older, I get it. Speculation can breed a multitude of things. Especially if you have a vivid imagination. ;).


communication problems

kx

No comments:

Post a Comment