Friday 10 April 2009

slice and dice

well today I painted./ albeit a little tipsy but i painted. I finished off bits i have started and framed others ready to go..the only problem was, I had taken down to the studio a bottle of wine and was trying to cut out panels to fit to frames. SO of course in my zealousness, not sure if that is a word but it sounds fine, I sliced my thumb up.. luckily i had a rag to had and a hello kitty plaster. not that it held back the blood flow but it looked cool.

anyway I managed to really crack on with a painting i was confused with.. if that makes sense.. I more or less let a painting guide me.. not the other way around..

I have heaps of ideas but they seldom end up as they were intended..maybe this is a sign.. i don't know nor do i care,, i let them guide me and that is that.

I lost myself tonight, i had music blaring and really lost myself.. away from all the horrible news and negative energy that seems dead set on seeking me out and haunting me. I rebelled and made myself queen, reigned supreme. Let the light shine upon me ripping my soul and revealing all, if only for a glimpse but enough to start a revolution. and enough to comfort me.

No comments:

Post a Comment