Tuesday 21 April 2009

???????????????


Well hello!

I just cant get over all the vivid dreams I seem to be having lately.. I would tell you my latest but it was all over the place and barely makes sense to me.. But I can tell you there is a steering wheel, bath, walking through a forest and baby fox crying involved! WHo knows what goes on in my head.. I really think I am a good candidate for one of those dream study things where they get to stick the electrodes on your head. Well really I want to just wear the lovely gown with the open back! hmm

ANyway I painted today and it was lovely.. On another note apparently I missed the village flasher in action!¬ By mear minutes! How gutted am I? ANd he is young to boot. Wouldnt you know it, all the village excitiment and I miss it.

The photo here is for a friend( Stefan Tunedal), compiling a protest against Vanity Galleries! Of which I am totally on board with. yes I am wearing pj bottoms!

will post the final poster when he is finished..


http://mirca-art.com/

I think this site is definately the bees knees, and makes me remember why I love to paint for a purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment