Wednesday 15 April 2009

trial and tribulations

Its the time of the wild west. Deep in America. I am in my 20s, or look like I am but indeed I am much older than that, very much so. I am wearing a long dress, cinched in at the waist and black boots. I am in a dark basement with a dirt floor and my sisters and brothers are with me.. My back is to them but I can feel their eyes burning into my back. My sister says I have to answer for what I have done. I take no notice yet I am fumbling with bits of trinkets from my long life i have treasured over the years. I look up and see a gap in the ceiling revealing a hole and there is space between the rafters. I fly up and toss my belongings in there. As I release my arm my sister grabs me and pulls me back down.. I turn to see them all staring at me. 'You shouldnt have fallen in love with him' one yells and the others say 'It is forbidden' I did know it was wrong, after all he was a mere mortal. The judgement was over, they all flew at me. Then it went dark. I awoke to a musty smell. I reached up my hand to feel the planks of wood hovering over me.. Little bits of earth had fallen throught the cracks in the planks onto my skin. I had no way of telling where they had buried me and for how long, but I knew I would be there for a long time.. I began to scream and claw at the wood, to an audience of nothing................................. then I woke up.

well that is just fukkin nice.. a dream like that to keep believing I do actually sleep.. because insomnia and me are sure getting close lately..

hmmmmmmmmmmm wonder what it means? anyone?

kx

No comments:

Post a Comment