Friday 24 April 2009

skull duggary


Well today has been one of those days where I went into the studio at 915 this morning and only glanced up at the clock as my tummy was growling. It is now 230.

this is what I have been working on.. so much detail and fiddly bits but fun all the same.. my eyes actually hurt now and I am slightly heady from now opening the door fully. hehe.. ahhhhhhhhhhhh..

I have found some lovely frames to compliment my work in Brighton yesterday, so now I shall put my order in for heaps..

I also went down to the Impure art gallery in the lanes to drop off some more work.. I met with the lovely nic and jamie and had a bit of a catch up as well.. Always a pleasure..
Now I know lots of you want to see Madonna in the nude, and they have managed to score the very pics that are making headlines worldwide!! So get yourself down there starting from May 1st! Ship street gardens.. Pruning the garden bush has a whole new meaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment