Monday 30 March 2009

ummmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmm not really sure I should be writing when in this type of mood.. I feel a bit Lost the last couple of days.. Not in a new moon keep me awake kind of way..but a shattered, cold, cant be bothered kind of way. I know everyone had these sort of feelings once in a while, and I know it is a phase. Or lack of b12, which reminds me I need to take one of those..

The sun was bright today and air crisp. I am not good in the cold. I need and crave warmth.. It is like a switch that turns me on. I feel as though I just want to curl up and sleep. hibernate.

Anyway, I am gently reminded of the saying ' too many chiefs and not enough indians' when watching the news. Politicians! Why the hell do we even have them? why are most male? All they do is spend spend spend and make crap decisions. meet to have meetings, deduct, lavish, buy, waste, drink, dine, /.......secrets, sex, lies, ...... opinions........EVIL.. the lot of them. empty promises, tall stories, false hopes, gleaming smiles, pressed suits, picture perfect, stylists, waste....................I am losing faith in humanity.......

I think I need some chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment