Thursday 1 January 2009

A New Year

Well the new year is here. I did not do any resolutions as I know I would not be able to keep them! I did, however, consider a few. The usual dont drink as much or eat as much crap of course. But my main one would have been to apply myself better. Although this seems a hard task as I seem to have so much on my plate again. I am planning a trip of knowledge for my daughter and myself. I did toy with the idea of a skiing holiday but as I have not been ages I am sure I will just end up in plaster. So now I am thinking where? Mum, of course suggested I join her on their cruise. It does sound nice but I still cannot shake this idea of old, over weight foreigners troughing at buffets. Also Aria I am sure, would never forgive me. New York, Rome, Barcelona, or further afield? Or do we just forget the knowledge and go and hang on a beach? hehe If truth be told I thinking New York. I have a few friends there I can pop in and visit as well. I will wait to closer to the time. hmmmmmmmmmm........

The countdown til I am in lockdown is soon.. 3 sleeps... seems a journey away.

I am also going to start the new book. It is something I have been gathering all the information for. Trains.... haha yes you read right. Once long ago there was a station in Henfield and I have in my posession , many old photographs. It will be a coffee table book. But full of old stories from the ones that worked there.

g'night
kx

2 comments:

  1. This is a great thing you are doing for your daughter and yourself. IT will bring you closer that is for sure. I'm working on a book myself, when i come home i will finally be able to devot some time to it, thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete