Sunday 4 January 2009

The Last Day

Well today I have stayed in my jammies all day. This is the last day of dossing before the start of the school run. That means, rain or shine, I shall have to walk them. Early rising as well. AGH. The making of the lunches, gym bags, hectic activities after school..................................But, the good thing is they are gone all day and I can paint. So yet again the balance has shifted. I am off to the art supply place to get a few canvases first. Then laminate a few signs, and get my commissions in order of priority, started. Last night I watched the Assassination of Jesse James. Had I known how lengthy it was, I might not have watched it. I was tired before I started. But I guess it meeded to be to convey the story properly. They had some most amazing sky shots in the film. So much so I have cemented the images in my head and hope to begin a recreation of sorts. All of my seascapes and clouds all come from my head. I had always hoped to find an awe inspiring photo but couldnt so I just had to conjure them up myself. Tweaking them until I feel they look right. I think this may be one of those cases, because no way am I going to be able to get a still from that film. The depth of the stormy clouds was amazing. The colours,,,,..... I am going to give it a go anyway.

I know this has been a week long of gluttony, but still I am missing my favourite dessert. Tiramisu! Truly who ever thought of such a lavish dish should be named Sir something. I am soooo sick of Christmas pudding, thankgod it is only once a year. I think that is another thing to add to my list tomorrow. GET SELF TIRAMISU.. Notice I said Self, No way am I sharing it. ALL MINE!

hmmmmmmmmmm

Well going now.kx

No comments:

Post a Comment