Friday 23 January 2009

reflections

Having needed a bit of a break I finally booked my holiday! I am going skiing! SOD IT. I was going to take my daughter on a holiday with me but it is far to cold to enjoy new york this time of the year. So will do that in the Fall.

I have stareted organising bits and pieces for the gardens and arts, which will be exciting.. I have decided to embark on a chilli fest for all the local mums as they have gone down rather well. But I will incorporate hiddenitems in the paintingas well. I just have to or it wouldnt be fun for me.

I have been rough sketching a few ideas for reference. hehe I am not sharing them right now either..

Oh yes back to the skiing .. so I am catching a flight back with my mother to Van. 7 days only and most are already booked up with friends and skiing so no time for anything else.. I will be shattered but I can sleep on the plane, kid free, so what do I care. Another friend has arranged a wine tasting day with him and his wife. I cant wait now. I shall be pissed and sore!

I seem to have a studio of paintings in limbo at various stages of DRYING.. oils are so lovely but they do take ages to dry.

well I am just rambing about nonsense, but thought I should check in. After all when you start a blog, you really should keep it up.

kx

No comments:

Post a Comment