Monday 29 December 2008

And so it begins..

As Christmas comes to an end, and the children will soon be off to school once again, I feel a sense of relief I can get back into my studio. My emotions seem to be running high. I need an outlet. I guess its why I really began to paint all those years ago anyway. Not having a place to express myself, feeling of confinement, an outcast of sorts. The weather seems to have turned bitter cold, not as bad as you would think but cold enough for me. I have been called part reptilian before as I need heat to warm me. You may call me Storm if you wish. (X-men). After my christmas sick session, too much bubbly, I am trying to steer clear of such activities. I have been having wild dreams, scary dreams and just all around vivid dreams. But I have been dreaming none the less. I seem to awake more tired than before I fell asleep. I still think there is another dimension to us that awakens when we sleep. I seem to be spending more time there as of late I am sure. JUst why cannot I remember it all? haha. hmmmmmmm maybe i am not ready for such things. I sometimes wonder if I was to have an MRI scan , would my head be the same as everyone elses? Is there something else in there? Am I part machine? DId I get inserted with some type of device, without me knowing? Am I going to awaken to something completely different staring at me in the mirror? AM I really me? OMG Now look what I have started. Now I am going to be awake all bloody night trying to decide what the F&*^ I am? hmmmmmmmmm Maybe I should reconsider that glass of wine instead. Just to buff my mind ever so... kx

No comments:

Post a Comment