Thursday 29 January 2009

Fuck it!

Do you ever have one of those days where you just feel like saying FUCK IT? Well today ,for me, is that day.. I am sick of pretentious fukkers only nice because they want something or you just happen to fit into their schedule. I am tired of advertising being vulgarly thrown in my face day in and day out. I am sick of American propaganda and British for that matter. ANy type. I am sick of everyone wanting a piece of me and nothing left for myself.. I miss myself. I am tired of having to dodge monster 4 x 4 s while entering the schoool ground while 1 parent lets off their 1 child while driving up onto the path. I am tired of all the nice talk, that seems hollow and repulsive. What happened to meaningful conversations? thought provoking conversations? I am tired of hearing awful news headlines, why cant they print happy ones. Why are we a society that seem to relish and even provoke malice? Where is the hearts? Love? decency? What happened to the good of men? We have becone a savage race, where it seems only the strong and violent only survive. It reminds of the film i saw years ago called '15 minutes'. Its all so true. This saddens me.. Makes me want to say fuck it.. Why bother when words fall on deaf ears, or actions are fraught with complacency. FUck you to the politicians with their empty promises, fuck you to the bastard that threw his innocent child over a bridge, fuck you to all the hollow, money grabbing leeches,Fuck you to all the bankers that reaped rewards for so long and now making everyone suffer, fuck you to all the war mongers, fuck you for driving so close behind me willing to endanger my children, fuck you for being closed minded, fuck you to all the ignorant racists, fuck you fuck you fuck you!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Do you think I might BE pre-menstral?
kx

No comments:

Post a Comment