Thursday 25 February 2010

Crusty Crab


How rude of me. I had forgotten to put my little dining experience adventure on here.

Well I have just returned from my fine dining experience at the CRUSTY CRAB. (in Lennon's bedroom)

I was greeted at the door and asked if I was alone? Well of course I was! The first
thing I noticed was the lovely mood lighting set with car light donning the walls. Then for entertainment in the corner I could just make out Power Rangers on the TV. I was ushered to my table, with which sat a lovely girl already. Her name was Aria and she had been accosted from the bedroom next door. We were then offered a menu from the lovely Maia, who looked very familiar to me. ;) On the menu, was a choice of Crabby Patties, small, double or Monster. There was also a salad, fries, soda and hot chocolate. I chose the double Crabby Patty with a side salad and soda. Shortly later, I was approached by whom I was told was the owner of this establishment. His name was Lennon. He was wearing full chef outfit and kind of reminded me of a young Gordon Ramsay, without the abuse of course. He told me my dinner was on the house. I was most impressed. My dinner arrived on a lovely tray that looked very much like a book I had read to my children. ;) I bantered back and forth with my companion at the table and we both agreed it was a lovely place. When it was time to leave we were even given a sticker that was shiny on our shirts. I think the place deserves 5 Michelin stars for sure! Will definitely be going back there. kxx

No comments:

Post a Comment