Tuesday 23 February 2010

Whiskers and Fur


Oh yes before I forget I thought I should share my new little venture. After many a request I have decided to do pet portraits. As pets dont usually sit still very long, I will have to work from a photograph. So it will be up to you to capture that lovely shot and mail it to me. It works best as a close up and of good quality to print. More whimsical ideas would be if your pet is looking up or has one paw out. Something different from the norm where I may add a butterfly or a bird. Here is an idea of what I mean, but bear in mind I have not quite finished the butterfly yet. This is my friends Ginette and Aidans little Tala. As I paint in oils, the painting will need to dry for a while. Just thought I would say this as some people may expect it the next day. I quite enjoy painting little furry things, I watch them come to life slowly on the canvas.

If you have any enquiries you can contact me on :

karenannburt@aol.com

Big Love xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment