Tuesday 23 February 2010

Tick Tock

Living in a small town can have its good points and bad points. The good points are hard not to miss, with their local shops and friendly faces. On the other hand underneath the surface lays a gossip sect! You might accidentally fall on your path outside your home but three days later its around the village you have been in a nasty car accident. haha . The tales spun can be truly magnificent in their own right. Another thing that seems to be a village thing is the way nobody says anything to your face. Or the jealousy and envy for those that seem to be doing well. I can really only put it down to their lack of experience in outside village life and not ever having witnessed different cultures as well as having nothing better to do. Its quite sad ignorance is still so prevalent in our society. I have to say not all are like this and I have come across some fantastic people. I am blessed to have such fantastic friends in my life. Its just a shame a few wreck it for all. Perhaps it is a global thing. Quite often opinions are formed without seeing the whole story, conversation...etc.. Imagine if you hadn't read the ending to 'Of Mice and Men' . Thank god these people are not running our judicial system or many a lamb would have been thrown to the slaughter. And we would all be walking about with knifes protruding from our backs! HMMMMM wonder if this will be printed and posted?

On another note, spring is finally around the corner. I did see a few ducks flying back from their escape to the warmth.. Perhaps something I should have done as well. It seems as though it has been a long winter this year. Especially with our snow!

I am about to finish off a painting I have been working on. I seem to be having trouble finding the time as of late. Things seem to be going faster and faster all the time. tick tock........ I feel as though I am the white rabbit and always late for that important date.

This year is the year of change. Lots of things will be happening. I cannot divulge anything as of yet but its all better and brighter. After all the world is your oyster and if you don't take the plunge and chase your dream yourself it will pass you by.

kxx

No comments:

Post a Comment