Wednesday 17 March 2010

WW2



I have been in the sudio today trying to get caught up in all my paintings.. But I seem to be going backwards rather than forwards haha.. I think I need a couple of late nights on the attack.
I am not sure where the time goes but it seems to be speeding up I swear.

This week has been the most lovley , with all the flowers looking like they might actually bud at long last. It seems as though this has been the longest of winters ever.

My daughter is studying WW2 at school We have managed to find for her to take in a remnant of german bomb, and old metal matchbox and a tiddlywinks game.

I am sure she won the show and tell this week haha.

I havent got anything funny and witty to share today.. My head is all full of turps and my belly is grumbling. SO off I dash to get myself a cuppa.

Will try and write some things this evening..


kxx

No comments:

Post a Comment