Saturday 20 December 2008

updates

I am now in the final throws of updating my website.

I have added some flash galleries to the pages and cleaned it up in general. I still need to tweak the text and am working on bits and pieces. 

I have also re-added the blog, which I seemed never to update and removed almost two years ago!! I am going to make a real effort to keep it going this time. It might be easier now my studio is built and I have my laptop with me in there. I will post photos of me while I am working and visitors to the studio.

I have also put a painting in TASTE in the high street in Henfield for sale. They will primarily be the seascapes, and will be rotated regularily. (thanks Lecia!)

My work can also be seen in Jeremys in the High street Henfield.

ANd then there is always the Impure art gallery in the lanes in Brighton.

And if you are overseas there is the Human Rights Gallery in Florida. 

PHEW!

Anyway, inthe new year I will be getting together a few series of paintings for upcoming shows yet to be arranged, 
However I am certain I will be taking part in the Arts and Gardens, Henfield show this year. I have asked fellow artist Liz Spencer-Clare to join me with her lovely art works.I hope to have a few sculptures from other artists. This will be taking place in June so lots of time to work out all the kinks so to speak.

I will also start to take commissions for paintings on view in Jeremys. It seems I already have some which is fab. 

I want to take the time to 
wisheveryone a fantastic New year and of course a Merry christmas. May you all get pie-eyed and dance and be merry!

I know I will!

karen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment