Thursday 1 April 2010

SHINING


Today I have awoken to the blazing of the sun. At first I was not sure it was real as it has been so elusive as of late. haha. Can this be the start of Spring? I can hear the birds doing their Dawn Chorus........nice.

Today I tried to explain politics to my 7 year old. After a lengthy discussion she turns to me and says.. " Well I just hope that MR Westminster doesnt get in.." haha My job is done.. I tell you I should have been a teacher. haha.. Kids would be walking around thinking babies come out of a magic button that the doctor puts on you in hospital and the Easter Bunny would be King of all Bunnies living in Narnia. *sigh* Wish I was 7................

I have added a Tree trunk to the painting as you see.. Next is a mouse... any other suggestions are welcomed..

The kids are off school now for Easter. I am all stocked up and have managed to not eat the supplies.. PHEW> I cant wait to Paint today. I have a few puppies to paint and a couple of kitty cats.. Not to mention a cockeral I have started as well. Lots of events coming up soon so I need to crack on and get a little bit organised!

Well must love you and leave you.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment