Sunday 4 April 2010

NUTS


Well today of all Easter days has been adventurous. This morning started with an Easter egg hunt around the garden and the unveiling of the easter baskets.. The afternoon consisted of children bouncing off the walls and me with a tooth ache and belly ache. haha serves me right.

I watched the Grand Prix this am. I still cant help but think something is missing with this not refueling lark. I mean come on, now they are trying to drum up entertainment from wheel nuts. Really! Gone are the days of hoses getting stuck in the cars in the pit stops and setting cars and men alight. Also , another thing I have noticed is the slow speed some are doing. Well when I say slow, I don't mean in regards to what you and I would do on a normal road, I am talking track speed. They are trying to save fuel as they cant stop so aren't going as fast nor over taking as much. Of course I still love to watch it, but there is something missing. That all I am saying.

I have got my Goodwood revival outfit already for this year. Its a 50's swing dress. I shall be armed with my camera to take loads of pics of all the old cars. I cant wait.

Muah x

No comments:

Post a Comment