Wednesday 7 April 2010

winding paths

When someone said years ago to me that Geminis have two sides, I was quick to dismiss. But now as I am older I believe they do, or at least me. I seem to live two lives. One in my head and the other in real life. In my head the world is a better place and I am content. I am doing what I want and crave. It seems so easy and obtainable, pure bliss. But am I dreaming about this Utopia all too much and not living in the now? Perhaps a bit of both. I have always fought the Nomadic me. It has been so hard to have stayed in one place for so long. Some times I struggle so hard not to 'move on' . It is a test of my strength and I must endure this to get to the next stage. Of course I am talking of Parenthood. It was a late decision but I am thankful for them, when they are not bickering...... But when my time is finished rearing them, I shall drift again.....

I find my self reflecting today. Tomorrow will be different I am sure. My mind is awash with ideas, words and images that seem to be like a giant puzzle. (I have yet to find the corner pieces) But I will I am sure of it. I am a stubborn soul and will not give in.

For now I stay on the road, just glancing out of the corner of my eye the little lanes forking off.

Ok this is probably not making any sense to you what so ever... but I get it..perhaps one day you will as well.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment