Monday 29 March 2010

WILMA



This is little Wilma that I have been working on. She is a Lahsa-poo. Very sweet and full of gusto! She has been a treat to paint. Oil on canvas by the way..

Anyway, I am back from a girlie weekend away in London. We conquered Covent Garden and gave the Rikshaw boys a run for their money. Haha.. The only problem is, I have returned exhausted and need a holiday just to recoop!

We all enjoyed the sauna and pool and the lush food feast that seemed to be everywhere. I most likely have put on a few pounds but it was well worth it!

The weather is not too special today and I cant wait for sun! So where is it I ask?

The kids will soon be off for Easter! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm which means more choccy for me to pilfer!

HAPPY EASTER


well must dash
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment