Thursday 25 March 2010

CLocks go forward.........


Well for all you Brits, just a gentle reminder that our clocks jump forward this weekend. I wouldnt mind normally but this weekend I am off on a girlie weekend in London. So we actually lose an hour!! AGH!

Here is the painting I have been working on , lots to do but you get the drift of things.

Easter is soon upon us, and that means lots of belly aches for me while I pilfer my childrens easter baskets.. This year is even worse as I have started early and hoarded treats for their baskets.. And already the stash is slowly diminishing! Oh and YES I still use easter baskets.. I refuse to buy the over packaged eggs, that when you open them they crumble to nothing as they are so thin. So I fill theirs with many different bits and bobs. x

PS. as I write this I have worked my way through a mini eggs bag, Cadburys of course.

Well must dash.

will post a pic soon of the doggie I am working on
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment