Saturday 16 May 2009

catch up


Well a word of advice if you are coming back from London, dont stop on Croydon.. Luckily they did not get anything as they were disturbed by a kind gentleman who even waited there! They actually even left the Mars bar on the dash, so obviously they are not chocoholics like me.

I am still awaiting my picture of the teapot I made after it has been fired. SO I have been on tenderhooks really as so many things can go wrong.

Apparently they will all be on display in HOve and a cbeebies presenter will be there all day to amuse the children.. It is all part of the Slice of cake campaign for the Willow foundation.. WHich organised special days out for ill young adults!

Anyway when I have gotten the pic I will of course post it.

Things are starting to come along nicely for the arts and gardens in June.. I will post the whole line up when it all has been confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment