Tuesday 24 March 2009

Through my eyes

I am left this morning wondering if I am the only one that views things in a different way? I know we all notice what is pleasing to our eyes and we have different tastes, but what about the way we see life in general? I often wonder if I am really actually here, and where is exactly here? I asked my son what had happened at school today and he went into this elaborate story of how this boy at school had a toothpaste accident and was left with a bruised eye, it wasnt until later I had realised he was talking about a spongebob show! I hope this does not mean he is mixing fiction with reality, then again it would mean he is like me! haha I tend to be a little dreamy and need to bring myself back to earth....focus....very hard..! So today I am locking myself in the studio and not coming out, well except to pee and replenish myself. I seem to have this void that just cannot be filled, will i ever be content? who knows? I have finished all my sketches and will begin on my surreal characters today. I will try and get some photos up tomorrow. Seems sunny out so that may boost my energy a bit. kx

No comments:

Post a Comment