Friday 5 June 2009

just me

well isnt this interesting... The book I wrote last year is now available on amazon..

click here

It is more a closure on certain aspects of things but a wee book never the less.. It has my old works in it..and little tidbits of info about me that pertain to the images..

The next big thing around my place is the arts and gardens. or, should I say the gardens and arts as it is known.. I still think it sounds better the other way around. hehe

click here

there is a bevvy of lovlies here and hopefully the weather will prove to be supportive!! It better be as I have spent ages on the garden, not my 'lady garden' I might add but my grassy garden! Not that my lady garden is untended but..................oh bollucks never mind . off track off track!! haha

Still not sure if I should order loads of strawberries for it.. still thinking about that one..

anyways I am getting sleepy, so night night for now.. too tired to come up with any witty dialog..

Oh well except to say a fond farewell to David Carradine!! Poor sod! a brilliant actor to die in such a humiliating way. I just want to know if it really is a spectacular way to have an orgasm? I mean really, come on. or should I say cum on! Michael Hutchence having gone in the same way. Was it really that important? Is it so special? I just cannot imagine partially snuffing myself to achieve such a thing. feed back people! What the hell is the lure? Was their head cloudy from the dust? Two great men taken :( I feel robbed!

kx

No comments:

Post a Comment