Wednesday 17 June 2009

gardens and arts weekend



Well the weekend has come to a close.. It was very hectic and I think next week I may only open the one day as I wont be able to see others lovely gardens. I did however manage to sneak up to Staples barn house and see their lovely garden. It is a very established garden and a proper english one at that.

I was chuffed to bits at all the lovely artwork that was on display in mine. So many talented people.

I had Jamies lovely sculptures from, Brighton Body Casting,

Mitch barrett who paints amazing surreal paintings.

Pearl Bates who magically paints beautiful images

Aiden Roworth and his portraits and poppies

Ginette roworth and her lovly dandelions

Orna and her fish and trees that were very colourful

Hizze fletcher and her fun space hoppers as well as her quilted artwork and butterflies painting

Eva kalpadaki and her moving photos

Stacey manser-knight and her ceramics that were so detailed!

Barbara clements alpine planters , that are yummy!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm hope i havent forgotten anyone..

Anyway at the close of sunday we had an impromptu barbeque and got a bit tiddly on Pimms!! A fine way to finish off any weekend. The kids were feral and I was freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

HMMMM wonder what I can plan next..

Oh and we are now officially French home owners! How fantastic is that. *sigh*

kxx

No comments:

Post a Comment