Monday 5 July 2010

ramblings


Thought I would get typing a bit while my house is quiet. Having just dropped of my mate to the airport to go back to Australia, I am due another lot on Tuesday. PHEW. I have been battling this lovely cough as well. I swear in the last three weeks I have coughed up another human being. WOW! I have never known such a thing. I never get a chesty cough either. I figure if you could bottle it, it would give the people from Superglue a run for their money.

After the sale of Cadburys to Kraft, I see Tate and Lyle is now to be sold as well. AGH!! But on a positive note, I see BBC is keeping the radio station 6 music. :)


This week I have been boxing up paintings and getting them to their new owners. All ready for another batch. I am taking a hiatus this summer from shows as I need to get caught up on the commissions! I am so lucky! Love you all for it , how lucky am I that I get to do what makes me smile xx

This week I will be having 13, 13year olds in my house for my daughters 13th birthday. I cant believe she is now in the teen years! Makes you reflect over the years , how really quickly they have gone. She is getting a lovely set of braces on in September! haha she is going to love me!

I am sitting here admiring my lovely foot with its puncture marks on.... three in a row......YES I dropped a fork on my foot and it landed straight up... Looks ludicrous and only I could have done such a thing!

Wimbledon was fantastic this year! We should really be proud of Andy Murray for trying so hard against Nadal..... I wont be saying anything about the footie except they should have a camera at the goal.

I keep forgetting to go strawberry picking! AGH!! The one I used to go to is no longer there and I keep getting side tracked. I do have a few in the garden but seriously not enough for all. Wonder if I still have enough time?

Why of why do they resurface roads they way they do here? I am surrounded by this at the moment in Henfield. I now have a chip in my windscreen and I am sure countless marks on my paint job. No one ever goes the recommended 20 mph. Unless they are 100. GRRRRRR.
Actually I have to say, the pensioners around here I have decided see 60 as 30.... That's all I am saying.

Oh yes I went the Hard Rock Calling Festival! Fab time. Think next time though I might go to a smaller one.. just getting too big.. Cant see anything and get crushed in the meantime!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment