Thursday 2 July 2009

hot

teapots

three days left to grab yourself a one off teapot by myself or others.

there now I have that out of the way..

SO here in the Uk we have been enjoying the sun. Perhaps not so much up north but down here it has been lovely..

I am sitting here in my smalls with a monster bowl of walls icecream by my side, as any good girl should have! Wimbledon looks like a great game on friday as thereis loads of eye candy for me!! NOt Murray I must say but Federer and Haas ! I for one will be glued to set! Nice!

I have been trying a different technique of painting lately.. I am doing a painting for a friend and thought I might try it out so when I have finished I shall post it up..

I have been spending vast amounts of time dossing on the beach. It has been so amazing.
Well except for the speedos. Why do men still insist on wearing these. I mean come on. If I wanted to see their two meat and veg I would just ask. I certainly dont want it thrust into my face. Mind you, saying that, it does give you a great topic to chat and giggle about when you are there gapping at it!

Right have to dash now as I am about to watch the last episode of THE TAKE.

If you have not watched this I highly recommend it. mafia, blah blah blah and some smashing acting by some british blokes! Best I have seen in ages. Not for the young as some of it is pretty harsh..,

kx

No comments:

Post a Comment