Thursday 29 December 2011

Happy Holidays


Well this year has been a roller coaster to say the least. I have loved like nobody's business and been heart broken beyond anything I ever thought possible. Treachery, deceit and more drama than a soap opera could ever fathom. But it is almost finished, this year of torment and I know that 2012 is going to better and full of golden opportunities. I have laid the groundwork and am already on my way.

I must admit, I haven't been at the easel for a few weeks, but that is all to change. I mean I did a few poppy paintings but that is it. I promise to create in the new year. I truly do..

I have taken up Tennis, which I am throwing myself into. Really enjoying it as well.

I am working hard and still studying. I have goals to attain and a future to carve. Rome wasn't built in a day.

The kidlets had a grand Christmas and I ate and drank too much. Just the way it is meant to be.

I have bought myself some shiny new skates and am on the case.

All I can say for the new year is, love like no ones business, even if it ends it was worth it. Forget the shit and the rubbish that follows. Only see the good in people no matter how bad they are.

Most of all, realise how lucky you are. Value what you have and love what is near. Treasure your family and be yourself. There is so many that are less fortunate than you. SO many. We are truly blessed , even though most of the time we are unable to see.




No comments:

Post a Comment