Tuesday 4 October 2011

Life moves forward.





With things beginning to settle somewhat after the 'dust storm of 2011', which I have named it. Bits and pieces are falling into place. Well some things.... I had a fabulous meeting today with the lovely Louise from The Teenage Cancer Society. We are hoping to launch and exciting new fundraising opportunity with artists and making it an annual event. It is very infantile in its stages but sees to be something big. Growing every year. This is good for me to have something to focus on at the moment, while I gain strength back after the great storm. lol

I am also just finishing up four pieces of work for the White Hart. ( my Local ).

Also I would like this opportunity to say, well we all make decisions in our lives for one reason or other. But the reason is always important to us as individuals, others can't see it at first. But in time all will become clear. You can't judge anyone for a decision or their choice, but rather be there when and if it fails. There are far too many judgemental people in this world. Acceptance is the key. No matter how much it hurts at the time.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment