Wednesday 22 September 2010

Autumn is upon us




Wow what a roller coaster things have been lately. Every day there seems to be something that needs to be done or sorted. This last weekend saw me attend the lovely Goodwood Revival. It is a lovely event that sees everyone dress up in their chosen era. I chose the 50's this year. It certainly did not disappoint. There was a circus theme this year which consisted of a bearded lady, small people or midgets as some choose to say.... and rides etc.. All props and costumes retained the old feel with the circus as well. One cannot begin to capture the smell and noise of the old cars racing around the track or revving in the paddocks. But I have taken a rather large number of photos, of which I will load up to a site and post the link here. I met the lovely Murray Walker and had a great chat with him. I was also lucky enough to indulge in a few bottles of Champagne, all the while people watching.. I cant wait til next year now!! Hmmmmm what to wear?

On another note.. I have a an arts and crafts fayre to organise bits for in the village. Will take some photos when I get a bit more together. Seems all this socializing I have been doing is affecting my painting! haha Oh well.. I have the winter for that.

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment