Tuesday 29 September 2009

Autumn.........is upon us


Well after what has been a busy time yet again.... I have plunged head first into the studio. I have been painting Cocks........ Not the Pink variety but our feathered friends. I must say it has been a laugh and great ice breakers for those a bit stifled! You can only imagine. I call this baby The ANGRY COCK. I have been listening to the new albums by Muse and Kasabian on loop over and over.. haha


The week before last I attended the Goodwood Revival. I have to say it is on my top ten list of things to do. It was truly magical and like stepping back in time. Even chivalry was alive there. I loved the men in their uniforms and the ladies in their hats and gloves. There was even the Mods and Rockers with their mopeds and bikes. Anything was a go, as long as it was in the past. The old motorbikes and cars were amazing. But they even had the old planes there performing. I was in my element. The only thing missing was Steve Mcqeen but there was alot of merchanise with him on. We were able to go into the paddocks right up to the cars, and they smelt lovely revving their engines. It was Stirling Moss's birthday so it was extra special. I could have people watched all day there sipping champers on the lawn....... I took well over 285 photos. But I wont bore you with them all. Well actually I might, so here is a link..

photos of Goodwood

Enjoy!

kxx

No comments:

Post a Comment